honeybears logo

Minted: 0

0.05 ETH

Want to mint with a credit card?

Honey Bears is an NFT project from artist fnnch. It is a collection of digital Honey Bears that can be combined and re-combined into over 10 million possibilities.

The initial release will be 2500 bears from 50 different editions of between 10 and 100 each. These will be randomly distributed in the mint.

For updates sign up for fnnch's email list or follow him on Instagram or Twitter.


An Actual Avatar

Many NFT projects claim to be avatars, but you generally cannot get one with your favorite properties. While some Honey Bears will be rare, it is at least possible to create your ideal bear.

Uniquely Digital

fnnch's goal with this project is to do something novel, compelling and true to his art. Never before has it been feasible for collectors to customize his work in this way.

Bridged to Physical

fnnch will offer those who combine bears the opportunity to turn them into fine art prints made in his San Francisco studio. This is an experiment that he hopes will become a regular part of his practice.

Designed to Evolve

While the bears from the initial release will never be released again, the collection can be expanded in the future with new editions that are combinable with existing ones. This process is natural for artists and allows them to continue to create work over time.

Ethereum L1

Combining bears is done on Ethereum L1 in a novel way that minimizes gas costs and keeps them within a single ERC1155 collection.

About fnnch

fnnch believes art is for everyone. Only about 5% of a city's residents and visitors tour its modern art museum. fnnch aims to engage the other 95% with street art, murals and fine art.

fnnch creates art primarily with multi-layered stencils and spray paint. He calls his work "contemporary pop art", depicting objects from both nature and everyday life. Over time his work has gained a strong following on social media and has been featured by The New York Times, Washington Post, and San Francisco Chronicle.

His public art can be found in San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Miami, Chicago, St. Louis, Tel Aviv and Hong Kong, and his fine art can be found in private collections in all 50 of the United States and 20 countries.

Example combination 1Example combination 2Example combination 3Example combination 4